“Winter Park Hotel Baku” is looking for a Tax Specialist/Cashier.
Salary AZN 800-900
• Monitoring of the accounting transactions to insure proper and relevant tax accruals
• Calculation of taxes, preparation and timely submitting of all tax reports to tax regulation offices according to local tax legislation requirements
• Preparation and submission of Tax reports such as Profit tax, VAT, property tax and etc. Ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of all operational tax reporting
• Maintaining correspondences with the Ministry of Taxes and tax consultants on all tax matters, preparing timely responses for the requested actions
• Checking and proceeding customs declarations
• Preparation of tax payments for the cash flow report
• Reconciliation of accrued and paid tax vs statement from tax account
• Compliance with local tax legislation
• Calculation of deferred taxes
• Supervising the filing and maintenance of all Tax accounting related documents and records in accordance with the document retention regulations of the Company
• Performing related tasks and duties as assigned by the Management;
• High degree of self-motivation and strong career aspirations
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Tax
• Good knowledge of accounting and tax legislation
• Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics
• Advanced written and spoken Azeri, English, Russian
• Ability to work in an environment of pressing deadlines and dynamic conditions
• Pass from ACCA F1-F3 papers is highly preferable
• Knowledge of tax and financial accounting
• Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
Please indicate the name of the position “Tax Specialist” you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.