“PASHA Bank” da auditor işləmək üçün ŞANS
“PASHA Bank” OJSC is seeking an Auditor for its Internal Auditor Department.
PASHA Bank is one of Azerbaijan’s leading corporate banks. Established in 2007, we offer all major financial services, including investment banking, trade financing and asset management to a range of clients, from large corporates to small and medium enterprises. The Bank works particularly closely with companies operating in the non-oil sectors of the economy, including agriculture, transportation, construction and retail, which are vital for helping Azerbaijan to diversify its economy.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Participating at the fieldwork during an audit and informing the senior auditor regarding identified issues in timely manner.
• Collecting information from the audit object and preparing the working papers as result of the fieldwork.
• Monitoring the implementation of action plan following each audit.
• Performing wrap up of each audit engagement in accordance with internal methodology (collecting all required documentation and filing).
• Maintaining the database of the audit findings and being able to prepare the required reports.
• Building positive relationships with audit staff.
• Minimum 1 year experience in Banking or financial services organisation. Audit company ("big four")
• Bachelor Degree
• Able to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of banking operations and business
• The ability to plan, organise and manage their own time effectively
• Analytical skill
• Good team player
• Fluent in English and Russian. Fluency in Azerbaijani is a must
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to [email protected] until June 30, 2018, Please indicate the name of the position (Auditor) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
SATIŞDA OLAN NƏŞRLƏRİMİZ