• Candidates should have at least Bachelor’s degree in audit, accounting or related subjects;
• At least 2 year relevant internal or external audit experience. Big 4 public accounting firm experience is advantageous;
• Strong computer skills (i.e. Microsoft office applications, PowerPoint);
• Proficient in applying accounting principles, auditing standards, procedures, and techniques;
• Understanding of internal control concepts and experience in applying them to plan, perform, manage and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/functions;
• Understanding of internal auditing standards, and risk assessment practices;
• Proficient level understanding of fraud and business ethics;
• Desire to pursue or have already obtained ACCA, CIA, CFE or other professional designation;
• Ability to travel to regions of the Azerbaijan Republic for audit assignments;
• Strong speaking and writing English language skills, Russian will be a preference.
Deadline for applications – March 12, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further steps of the recruitment process.