• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Management, Business Analytics, or equivalent
• 3+ years of related experience HR experience
• Experience with statistical modeling and descriptive statistics
• HRIS systems, reporting and data analytics experience
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within Human Resources and database structures
• Experience in maintaining/creating documentation and effectively explaining requirements, design, development, and testing
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Strong attention to detail, analytical acumen, intellectual curiosity, creativity, a proven work ethic and self-directed
• Strong analytical, process mapping, and procedural documentation skills
• Strong problem solving skills (critical, strategic, and evaluative thinking)
• Self-starter with ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• HR reporting and data analysis .
• Respond to HR data requests from HR and other functions.
• Developing queries and/or gathering data from various sources.
• Conduct data analysis and discovery to identify trends and correlations to uncover insights.
• Recommends information that should be analyzed based on key indicators, works to determine root cause, and/or identify areas of concern.
• Initiates and processes transactions for efficient workforce administration.
• Answers questions related to policies and procedures within the scope of workforce administration (e.g., recruitment, pre-employment screens, on-boarding, payroll, leaves of absence).
• Learns and applies standard procedures and knowledge to develop solutions within established guidelines related to HR functions.
• Compile and analyze HR metrics to help us identify risks/opportunities and make better decisions about the business.
• Develop new HR reports using data from multiple HR sources.
• Prepare and develop advertising material; plan, coordinate, develop, and implement testing procedures including assessment centers; train examination panels and interview boards.
• Conduct new hire orientations and exit interviews for executive management as needed.
• Contributes to development of new approaches and methodologies for Supply Chain analysis, this includes partnership with IT for application and tool development.
• Develop HR metrics and various dashboard tools to provide information and decision making tools for senior management.
Job type: full-time
Working time: Monday-Friday, 09:00 – 18:00, 5 working days a week