The Specialist, HR performs HR functions and ensure that HR tasks are completed in an accurate and timely manner. Work as part of a team in a centralized Human Resources department.
• Assists with talent acquisition process including, but not limited to job descriptions, posting ads and coordinating the hiring process;
• Responsible for onboarding and new hire setup (CRM request, welcome checklist email, greetings email, welcome on board email);
• Responsible for maintenance of HR files including filing confidential employee documents and maintenance of all employee records in compliance with record retention schedules;
• Maintains Personnel Directory on monthly basis as well as responsible for processing the HR monthly newsletter;
• Maintains and updates human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks and etc.;
• Establishes and maintains strong relationships with each member of the HR team supporting the consistent flow of information about HR projects;
• Assists with the formulation of HR policies and procedures;
• Responsible for coordination and communication of HR Department meetings, and events;
• Maintains the department and university confidentiality;
• Performs all other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR or related field;
• Minimum 2 years of HR generalist experience; HRIS experience is a plus;
• Ability to multi-task with strong organizational and analytical skills required;
• Must be capable of maintaining a high level of performance in a fast-paced environment;
• Acute attention to detail as well as a high level of motivation, willing to take ownership of certain assigned tasks and complete them under tight deadlines;
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, is essential;
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including presentation skills;
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build partnerships and work with all levels of employees and management;
• Strong working knowledge of local state employment law;
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
Interested candidates are requested to submit, preferably in Word or PDF format, attached to an e-mail message: (1) a letter of interest specifying suitability for the position, when available and minimum expected salary (in AZN), (2) an updated resume and (3) the names, email and business addresses of at least 3 references.