JOB TITLE: Accountant
• Control the integrity, the source and review the calculation of the documents related to Vendors, Subcontractors, Clients, including but not limited to invoices and relevant supporting documents
• Format, maintain, store the documentation, assigning references and any other information needed for the data processing and bookkeeping
• Interact with third parties (Vendors, Subcontractors, Clients) according to internal procedures in order to verify data and to eventually adjust incorrect documentation
• Keep record of the documents related to Vendors, Subcontractors, Clients, including but not limited to invoices and relevant supporting documents
• Maintain and update bank accounts status report
• Maintain and update Vendors, Subcontractors settlements status report
• Maintain and update Clients settlements status report
• Perform the required reconciliation of bank statements and bank transactions
• Support the preparation of the Payments Proposal and review it by informing the Administration, Finance & Control Manager of any incorrect data
• Perform monthly reconciliation of financial accounts/data as instructed by the Administration, Finance & Control Manager
• Support for the timely complete monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports, as instructed by the Administration, Finance & Control Manager
• Prepare analysis, reporting, reconciliation, cash flow and closing package, as instructed by the Administration, Finance & Control Manager
• Liaise with External Providers for Accounting & other Financial Services to support the correct implementation of principles and recording of the transactions
• Liaise with External Auditors to support on audit (IFRS and local GAAP, if applicable).
• Ensure compliance of Corporate Accounting Policies.
• Participate in controls improvement, compliance and fulfilling GROUP requirement with the internal control team.
• Support for the timely complete managerial reporting, budget and revised budget as instructed by the Administration, Finance & Control Manager
• In co-ordination with and as instructed by the Administration, Finance and Control Manager, ensure documentation of General Ledger work process and procedures are accurate
• Support the AFC coordinator in all tax matters, including the interactions with external tax advisors and external authorities as instructed by the Administration, Finance & Control
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Good knowledge of the accounting principles
Good Knowledge of Statutory and Fiscal Laws/requirement in Azerbaijan
Knowledge of SAP as accounting software is a preferential requisite
Strong analytical skills and the ability to effectively summaries and interpret complex data.
Able to acquire new skills and knowledge quickly.
High administrative skills and familiarity with office formats and procedures, including Microsoft Office (mostly Word, Excel, Power Point and Access)
Highly organized, with ability to priorities multiple tasks and manage time to meet deadlines.
Good team work attitude with good communication skills
Good English, spoken and written
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE:
Minimum Education Level: Bachelor Degree / ACCA / CIMA
Relevant Work Experience: not less that 5 years experience in the Administration, Finance, Control Dept. preferably in a multi-national environment in staffing position
Fluent English and Azerbaijani speaking and writing
Otherwise your candidacy will not be considered.