As an employer, the company is investing in its human resources through contemporary trainings and providing excellent working atmosphere and building staff capacity in order to plant the seeds of more successful future. AzerCredit is currently seeking an Internal Audit Assistant for its Head Office.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assisting with internal audit of the annual financial statements and the loan portfolio review of AzerCredit;
• Assisting internal auditor in the day-to-day delivery of internal audit and fraud examination activities for an entire organization including head office and branches;
• Documenting systems and processes, testing internal controls;
• Identifying areas of potential fraud and performing audit tests;
• Gathering audit evidence, and completing other audit applicable procedures;
• Assisting in editing, translating and presenting the reports;
Successful candidates should meet the following criteria; qualifications, knowledge and technical skills:
• University degree in economics/finance/accounting;
• One 1 year relevant experience;
• Good communication skills in Azerbaijani. Knowledge of English is preferred;
• Good working knowledge of MS Office applications;
• Focused service and a real team player with strong communication skills, efficiency, flexibility skills when performing the duties;
• Creative, proactive and talented at task performance, communication and planning independently;
• Good attitude and respectful manner towards the staffs;
• An ability to gather, analyse and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise oral and written reports;
• Ability to conduct research and retrieve materials from various sources;
• Willingness to be flexible with hours when necessary and ability to travel regions up to 50% of working time;
AzerCredit works in a competitive environment and seeks dynamic candidates who enjoy taking initiative and improving performance. Candidates are required to fill up AzerCredit’s Application Form that clearly explain their interest toward the position and submit it until April 30, 2012. AzerCredit’s electronic Application Forms can be submitted via e-mail outlined below.
The Application Form can be downloaded from http://azercredit.az/en/career/how_to_apply web-page.
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email (INTERNAL AUDIT ASSISTANT FOR HEAD OFFICE). Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment procedure (test & interview).
Fax: (+994 12) 597 30 39