• To balance and audit all Front office postings and settlements.
• To verify that all departments have posted all their revenues.
• To verify, monitor and review all hotel reports and night audit reports.
• To be responsible for month-end deadlines and schedules.
• To reconcile the food and beverage point of sale system, for each outlet, to the PMS system and where necessary, record and adjust entries.
• To monitor front office rebates. Review and balance rebates, paid outs, miscellaneous charges and staff charges to the property management system and ensure that each account is properly authorized and has relevant explanations.
• To review F&B voids to verify authorization and adequate back-up information.
• To follow-up and report any notes raised by any signatories.
• To assist with month-end closing and subsequent analysis of bank accounts and other balance sheet accounts as directed by the accountant.
• To prepare month end income journal entries, according to the policy and using standard templates
• To complete various other accounting tasks and duties as required by accounting management
• Previous experience is an asset
• Accounting designation or enrollment in a recognized accounting program an asset
• Previous hotel accounting experience is preferred.
• Familiarity with financial system and Microsoft office, computer literate in Fidelio, PMS, reporting system and excel
• Proficient in the English language (verbal & written)
• Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment while remaining calm and collective
• Must be flexible in terms of working hours
• Must have the ability to handle cash effectively and accurately
• Transport to/from work
• Breakfast &Lunch, Dinner
Please type “Income Auditor” in the subject line of your e-mail.