Required qualifications & Skills:
• 3-5 Years with Production background
• At least Bachelor Degree in finance, economics and etc.
• IFRS knowledge prefered
• Knowledge of full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting etc.
• English (excellent), Azerbaijani (native)
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
• Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
• Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
• Prepare Tax and SSPF reports.
• Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
• Evaluate computerized accounting systems and provide recommendations to IT team for performance improvements.
• Generate financial reports and statements to Managers for review.
• Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
• Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
• Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
• Provide guidance to other Accountants when needed.
• Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
• Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
• Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
• Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.