Job Role Responsibilities:
• Perform daily payroll operations
• Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
• Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
• Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits
• Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
• Execute attendance processing and interface with payroll
• Perform compliances for unclaimed property payroll checks
• Develop financial and operational reporting as needed
• Process manual check and relocation metric’s
• Research and email appropriate audience of file issues
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education
• 3 years experience at required field.
• Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
• Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations.
• Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel .
• Strong work ethic and team player.
• High degree of professionalism.
• Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
• Strong client relationship and interpersonal skills
• Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment as well as work independently and make sound decisions
• Fluency in Azerbaijani and English
• Proficiency Microsoft Office and 1C;
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.