Cümə axşamı, 15 Fevral 2018 09:16
VAKANSIYA! Məşhur oteldən MÜHASİB elanı
Vergi Məcəlləsi haqqında bilikləri olmalıdır
JOB TITLE: Accountant
EMPLOYER: Winter Park Hotel
Address: Address: M.A. Aliyev str. 210, Nasimi district, Baku, Azerbaijan
“Winter Park Hotel Baku” is looking for an Accountant.
• To have experience in various functions of Finance operation (payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and general cashiering) in accordance with all related local and corporate policies and procedures
• Preparation of all tax and statutory reports.
• To ensure that all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information.
• To focus attention on improving productivity levels and the need to prudently manage utility/payroll costs within acceptable guidelines ensuring optimum deployment and energy efficiency of all equipment.
• To ensure new technology and equipment are embraced, improving productivity whilst taking work out of the system.
• To effectively communicate with all hotel staff necessary to ensure that all invoices are sent directly to Accounting for timely recording of hotel liability
• To set up all city ledger accounts and to ensure that the discount set are the same as those granted by the management.
• To be fully conversant with the Credit Policy & Procedures.
• Assist the ADOF in Month End Process / Created Month End Accrual Journals.
• Assist & Review in Making the Month End Balance Sheets Reconciliations for Payroll & Related Expenses.
• To ensure that all payments or documentation required by government bodies, e.g. Vat or Payroll Taxes are correct and submitted on a timely basis.
• Highly confident, personable and pleasant to deal with
• Discreet, reliable and diplomatic.
• University diploma in Accounting or Finance
• Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel;
• Knowledge of Tax code
• 3 years minimum prior experience within a Finance Department, preferably in hospitality industry
• Local and international accounting experience
• Proficient in the preparation of financial statements, budgets and forecasts.
• In depth knowledge of financial software applications, databases, spreadsheets, and word processing required.
• Experienced in preparing and presenting financial returns and reports.
Please type “Accountant” in the subject line of your message.
CVs without position name Indication in subject will not be considered
Çap et Nəşrlər